King Solomons Seal 1st Pentacle of the Sun El Shaddai Grants Possessor All Things Desired. Seal Inscription: "Behold His face and form by Whom all things were made, and Whom all creatures obey."
- The tattoo is slightly over 5" inches.
- Includes 2 sheets.
- Our waterproof tattoos last 3-4 days on average and sometimes longer depending on where you choose to wear it.
- Application instructions are included.
Easy Application Instructions:
- The skin must be completely clean and dry. The skin area where the tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The less hair on the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
- With scissors cut liberally around the tattoo.
- Remove transparent sheet from the tattoo and apply the design side face down on skin.
- 4. Apply damp towel or sponge onto the backing, make sure back is fully dampened... Press, hold, and wait 30-40 seconds.
- Lift corner slightly to see if the tattoo is transferring.
- Peel off the protective backing on your temporary tattoo. Remove slowly. If any area is difficult to peel back, press your sponge onto the back of the tattoo once again and wait a little longer before trying to remove the backing. It is better to take your time so that the design is intact. This will make your tattoo look more believable.
- Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
- Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has set ( at least ten minutes ).
- Tattoos are waterproof and can last up to 8 days. Usually 3 to 4 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo. Optional Steps: During the first day after the tattoo has dried it will appear shiny. For the 1st 2 days, you may want to take an extra step for added realism. With a cosmetics brush, you can gently apply talc, baby powder, or loose facial powder over the tattoo to reduce the shine. However, the shine will fade on its own the next day. To remove: Use baby oil, rubbing alcohol, or masking tape.